Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information

Posted by Justin Hensley on Mar 15 2020 at 11:18PM PDT

Due to the wide spread migration and uncertainty of Covid 19, we have decided to postpone the 2020 KNoxville Firecracker 5k. At this time we have not decided whether there will be a make up date.

Please monitor the status of the race here or at

Stay active and be safe out there!


There are no comments for this announcement.